10K AT NIGHT AROUND LAKE BLED AND SCENIC SLOVENIA
Lake Bled is one of the most attractive lakes in Slovenia. When the island on the lake is illuminated by lights, it is even more magical. After running along this sparkling gem of a lake, you can jump right into it for refreshment. And, are you ready to try the renowned Slovenian kremšnita just after the race?
- Are you ready for an adventure? How about 6.2 miles at night around the most picturesque lake in Slovenia?
- Visit four regions: The Alps, the Karst, Styria, and the Mediterranean coast
- Sample authentic food and wine
- Ljubljana, the Slovenian capital
- Compete or volunteer at a signature running event
- Big Pasture Plateau
- Piran, pearl of the Mediterranean
- Skocjan Caves
- Logar Valley
- Bovec and Soča, the Emerald River
- Run 6.2 miles at night around the most picturesque lake in Slovenia at night
- Compete or volunteer!
- [Day One, Ljubljana] Welcome dinner at one of Ljubljana’s best restaurants
- [Day Two, Ljubljana, Big Pasteur Plateau] Transportation, admission to Ljubljana Castle, lunch and dinner
- [Day Three, Škocjan Caves, Piran] Transportation, admission, prosciutto snack, late fish lunch
- [Day four, Logar Valley] Transportation, lunch and dinner
- [Day five, Explore] Free time in Ljubljana
- [Day Six, Lake Bled:] Transportation, pletna boat, lunch and dinner, Night 10K Around Lake Bled
- [Day Seven, Vrsic, Bovec, Soca:] Transportation, lunch and Farewell dinner
DepartureLjubljana airport/Ljubljana airport
Departure TimeJune, 19, 2023 in the afternoon
Return TimeJune, 26, 2023 after breakfast
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable athletic clothing, hiking shoes, hat and light jacket.
Included10K AT NIGHT AROUND LAKE BLED AND SCENIC SLOVENIA
Day 1: Ljubljana and its Dragons
Day 2: Hiking to Big Pasteur Plateau and Ljubljana
Day 3: Škocjan Caves and Piran
Day 4: Logar Valley
Day 5: Ljubljana: explore on your own
Day 6: 10K at Night around Lake Bled
Day 7: Soca River Valley
Day 8: Moving on
Included in the price of the itinerary
- Transportation from/to Ljubljana airport
- Accommodations and breakfast for seven days in Ljubljana hotel
- Welcome dinner on your first day
- Admission to Ljubljana Castle, lunch at Velika planina, and dinner in Ljubljana on your second day
- Transportation, snack, and special fish dinner at Škocjan Caves and Piran on your third day
- Transportation, lunch and dinner in Logar Valley on your fourth day
- Dinner on your fifth day in Ljubljana
- Admission and tours in Ljubljana, Logar Valley, Škocjan Caves, and Piran
- Transportation, pletna boat, lunch, and dinner at Lake Bled on your sixth day
- Transportation and lunch in Soca River Valley on your seventh day
- Entry fee for race day
- Official T-shirt and food for volunteers
- English speaking tour guides in Ljubljana, Škocjanske Caves, Logar Valley and Piran
- Services of Mateja Travel staff
Food and Accommodations
- Seven nights in one of Ljubljana’s ****hotels
- Buffet breakfasts each day
- Six dinners and four lunches in authentic local restaurants
Not Included in the Price of the Itinerary
- Round-trip airfare
- Excess baggage charges
- Optional trips
- Travel insurance
- Food and beverages if it is not define otherwise
- Alcoholic beverages over provided meals if it is not define otherwise
- Optional gratuities to your guides.
- Items of a personal nature.
Consider as you sign up
- Airline tickets– Please check with us before purchasing your airline tickets to ensure your trip is confirmed with the minimum number (5) of participants required to operate.
- Travel insurance– To protect your travel investment, we recommend the purchase of travel insurance.
Save your money, no matter if you book the first or the last!
- SMALL GROUP From 6 to 14 people $3300
- BIG GROUP From 15 to 20 people $2450