BACK TO NATURE CYCLING: FROM LIPIZZANER’S TO ROMAN COLOSSEUM (Karst Plateau to Istrian Peninsula)
This one-week tour will take us through three countries (Slovenia, Italy and Croatia), two regions (Karst Plateau and Istrian Peninsula), and some of the most breathtaking views on the road.
Our outstanding guides will show you all the beautiful places, bring you to restaurants with the best chefs and cuisines, offer deeper insights into Slovenian culture and history, and enable you to fully embrace your experience.
- Cycle in three countries in one week: Slovenia, Italy, and Croatia
- Enjoy pristine nature in the Karst Plateau and Istria
- Visit Istria, Slovenia’s top olive oil producer
- Sample authentic local food and wine
- Old Town: Štanjel
- Lipica: the home of Lipizzaner horses
- Piran: the small Venetian town
- Motovun: the most beautiful Medieval town on the peninsula
- Rovinj: one of the most romantic towns on the Adriatic coast
- Pula: Roma Amphitheater, the third biggest Roman amphitheater
- Kamenjak: you just have to see it!
DepartureLjubljana airport/Ljubljana airport
Departure TimeMay, 2022 in the afternoon
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable athletic clothing, biking equipment
Day 1: Welcome to Nova Gorica
Day 2: Kings, wine, and prosciutto!
Day 3: Karst and Lipica!
Day 4: All aboard! The train is leaving!
Day 5: Vistas and history!
Day 6: Sea we see!
Day 7: Along the cost and into the bay!
Day 8: To the sea!
Day 9: Kamenjak!
Day 10: Move on
Included in the price of the itinerary
- Transportation from and to Ljubljana and Venice airport
- Accommodation in double rooms (or extra fee for a single room)
- Full board
- English-speaking cycling guides
- Transportation and entrance fees
- Bike rentals
- Mateja Travel T - shirt
- Services of Mateja Travel staff
Not Included in the Price of the Itinerary
- Round-trip airfare
- Excess baggage charges
- Travel insurance
- Optional trips
- Food and beverages if not defined otherwise
- Alcoholic beverages over provided meals if not defined otherwise
- Optional gratuities to tour guides
- Items of a personal nature
Consider as you sign up
- Airline tickets–Please check with us before purchasing your airline tickets to ensure your trip is confirmed with the minimum number (4) of participants required to operate.
- Travel insurance–To protect your travel investment, we recommend the purchase of travel insurance.
Save your money, no matter if you book the first or the last!Travel by yourself at one low price. Travel with companions for even lower prices! Your guaranteed spot means this: the more people that book a trip with Mateja Travel, the more money everyone saves.
- SMALL GROUP From 4 to 7 people $4800
- BIG GROUP From 8 to 16 people $3200