BACK TO NATURE CYCLING: SLOVENIA BY BIKE
This one-week tour will take us through six Slovenian regions: Carinthia, Styria, Upper Carniola, Karst Plateau, and Istria, and you’ll pass some of the most breathtaking views on the road.
Our outstanding guides will show you all the beautiful places, bring you to restaurants with the best chefs and cuisines, offer deeper insights into Slovenian culture and history, and enable you to fully embrace your experience!
- Cycle in six regions in one week
- Visit the most beautiful Slovenian spots: Logar Valley, Lake Bled, Vršič Pass, Soča River Valley, Škocjan caves, and Piran
- Tour Istria, the world’s top region for making olive oil
- Sample authentic local food and wine
- Cycling through an abandoned zinc mine
- Logar Valley, one of the most beautiful glacier valleys in Europe
- Like Bled with a small island and a church
- Vršič pass, 50 curves built during WWI
- Škocjan caves, UNESCO heritage
- Piran, small Venetian town
Departure TimeComing soon!
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable athletic clothing, biking equipment
Day 1: Welcome to Slovenia
Day 2: Cycling in the mine
Day 3: Savinja Alps
Day 4: Transfer to Bled. Bled - Kranjska Gora
Day 5: Kranjska Gora - Bovec
Day 6: Transfer Bovec - Opatje selo
Day 7: Tomaj-Škocjanske jame - Piran
Day 8: Piran -Lavrica
Day 9: Ljubljana
Day 10: Move on
Included in the price of the itinerary
- Transportation from and to Ljubljana airport
- (we can also help you organize transportation from other airports, for an additional booking fee)
- Accommodation in double rooms (or, extra fee for a single room)
- Full board
- English-speaking cycling guides
- Transportation and entrance fees
- Bike rentals
- Mateja Travel T - shirt
- Services of Mateja Travel staff
Not Included in the Price of the Itinerary
- Round-trip airfare
- Excess baggage charges
- Optional trips
- Food and beverages if not defined otherwise
- Alcoholic beverages over provided meals if not defined otherwise
- Optional gratuities to tour guides
- Items of a personal nature
Consider as you sign up
- Airline tickets–Please check with us before purchasing your airline tickets to ensure your trip is confirmed with the minimum number (4) of participants required to operate.
- Travel insurance–To protect your travel investment, we recommend the purchase of travel insurance.
Save your money, no matter if you book the first or the last!Travel by yourself at one low price. Travel with companions for even lower prices! Your guaranteed spot means this: the more people that book a trip with Mateja Travel, the more money everyone saves.
- SMALL GROUP From 6 to 10 people $4100
- BIG GROUP From 11 to 16 people $2700